Customer Data: Your Crystal Ball To Predict (And Achieve) Stellar Results
||Pinch A Penny Pool Patio and Spa
||Jan 9, 2017
Presentation for Pinch A Penny Pool Patio And Spa Owners in Orlando, FL.
Since marketing is all about reaching the right customers at the right time, customer data collection - often referred to as Big Data - can be used to predict purchases, analyze customer behavior and better understand the people buying our products. This, in turn allows us to better market to our customers with offers, and personalized recommendations that are more likely to get their attention and increase their intention to buy and our sales as a result. Because if traditionally marketing was about guessing the demographics of our ideal market segment, this is no longer the case today. With big data, we can easily see exactly who is buying - who they are and where they live - and extrapolate even more details about our customers' behaviors and buying patterns.
Learn how important big data and analytics are and how vital it is that we collect data accurately and 100% of the time (or nothing can be done with it!). Then learn how accurate data can dramatically increase sales by helping:
- More clearly define our ideal customer
- Optimize customer engagement - Data can provide insights into who our customers are, where they are, what they want, how often they make a purchase, when and how they prefer to be contacted, and many other important factors. We can also analyze how customer interact with our website – and physical store – to improve their experience
- Improve customer retention and loyalty
- Achieve marketing optimization and performance. With traditional advertising, it’s difficult to track impact and return on investment directly. But big data can help us make optimal marketing buys across many different channels and to continuously optimize our marketing efforts through testing, measurement, and analysis
- Achieve real-time personalization. Big data combined with machine learning algorithms gives us the opportunity to personalize our offers to individual customers in real time. - - Think about the “customers also bought” section of Amazon or the list of recommended movies and TV shows from Netflix. Companies can personalize what products and promotions a particular customer sees, even down to sending personalized coupons and offers to a customer’s phone when he walks into a physical location.
- Improve content marketing
- Provide market research
- Manage brand reputation. With big data, we can easily monitor mentions of our brand across many different websites and social channels to find unfiltered opinions, reviews, and testimonials about their organization and products. And if we are really savvy we can also use social media to provide customer service and create a trustworthy brand presence
- Provide competitor analysis
Back to all Presentations